• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings wxnderlust’s roleplay hunt

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨

• hello ! i am wxnderlust, and welcome to my roleplay hunt. my status on this site has been kind of flimsy since i joined as i've had a lot of things coming in between and disrupting my availability, but from now on i'll be more active. i want to get into roleplaying some more because i feel it would help improve my writing, and apart from that, it's something i enjoy doing and it helps me escape from real life issues. what better way to find a partner than to put out a search thread?

here, you'll find a couple of things about me and my roleplaying style, as well as a couple of guidelines i'd like any potential partner of mine to adhere to. following that is the good stuff so please take a little bit of time to read through my requirements. thanks !

⋆ — english is not my first language but it is the only language i am fluent in. as such, i can promise quality writing with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

⋆ — i am looking for something a little casual at the moment. in terms of writing, i can shell out a minimum of two paragraphs but i'm not looking for anything tooooo detailed at the moment. Just something fun and that i can reply to quick. That being said, i will not accept one or two liners. two paragraphs or ten lines is a minimum for me.

⋆ — i primarily prefer playing heterosexual females because i am one. at the moment, for all original plots and pairings, i would prefer to play a female in an MxF pairing. For fandoms however, I am inclined to double up as that is what I usually do, however that isn't necessary unless you want it too.

⋆ — as of late, i am active quite a bit. i may not be able to always reply to our roleplays because i am usually on my phone, but i will usually be able to talk ooc. i can promise you at least a reply a day, if not more.

⋆ — i'm just putting it out there that i love coding and gifs and lots and lots of imagery. i tend to make detailed character sheets with a lot of bb code and a lot of pictures and gifs of my character. if the visuals take long to load let me know and i can remove them. bb code is something i usually never refrain from though because it's something i find quite fun to do. i can be swayed to do simpler character sheets with less detail as i know not everyone likes to include everything about their character in their sheets. so just let me know beforehand if you want to do something simple or slightly more detailed.

⋆ — i looove plotting. if we go with a pairing, then i will require that we plot how things go before we head in. world building is also something i am quite fond of.

⋆ — i am over 18, and as a result, my roleplays will involve mature themes. i curse like a sailor and so do my characters. a lot of times, there is violence, gore, drugs and alcohol -- all depending on plots however.

Hey there, I was interested in roleplaying with you. I have been looking for roleplay partner to plot with and create all kinds of characters and settings with.

The pairings I was interested in are:

demon x human
mentor x student
supernatural x hunter
royalty x commoner
superhero x supervillain

I was mostly looking forward to plotting something completely new and more fantasy based.

Hey there, I was interested in roleplaying with you. I have been looking for roleplay partner to plot with and create all kinds of characters and settings with.

The pairings I was interested in are:

demon x human
mentor x student
supernatural x hunter
royalty x commoner
superhero x supervillain

I was mostly looking forward to plotting something completely new and more fantasy based.
PM me please :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back