• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WW2 Roleplay?

Iskandar

Existing.
Would anyone be interested in a World War 2 RP? It would be a bit more of a mature like RP, considering the Time Period and the slang of the time. I was thinking it would involve a small unit, all the way from the beginning of the U.S. Joining in and take place all over the world, so in the Pacific Theater and the European Front.

So, would anyone be interested?

FINA-FUCKING-LY SOMONE WHO LIKES MILITARY RP, GODAMN, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO COLLABORATE WITH YOU ON MECHANICS.

Arion said:
FINA-FUCKING-LY SOMONE WHO LIKES MILITARY RP, GODAMN, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO COLLABORATE WITH YOU ON MECHANICS.
YAY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS INTERESTED! AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND? :3

A CYCLING OF VOTED BATTLES PERHAPS, OF COURSE THAT WOULD MEAZN ENDING RPS/ EVERYONE DIEING, AND THE USE OF INFANTRY CLASSES, AND REALISTIC USE OF SUCH WEAPONS

I.E. *Some dumbass brings a Flamethrower to the Battle of the Bulge* THE FLAMETHROWER FUEL BECOMING ICY/ DISCLAIMER WARNING FOR THE USE OF IT AS IT MAY GET SHOT AND LEAK FUEL, PERHAPS CAUSING A FIRE KILLING THE PERSON.

AND MIXED USE OF PARATROOPERS/PLANES/TANKS/INFANTRY.

Arion said:
A CYCLING OF VOTED BATTLES PERHAPS, OF COURSE THAT WOULD MEAZN ENDING RPS/ EVERYONE DIEING, AND THE USE OF INFANTRY CLASSES, AND REALISTIC USE OF SUCH WEAPONS
I.E. *Some dumbass brings a Flamethrower to the Battle of the Bulge* THE FLAMETHROWER FUEL BECOMING ICY/ DISCLAIMER WARNING FOR THE USE OF IT AS IT MAY GET SHOT AND LEAK FUEL, PERHAPS CAUSING A FIRE KILLING THE PERSON.
I like that idea to an extent, but I want it to be about a unit and how they progress and develop throughout the war. Similar to Band of Brothers.

Arion said:
OKAY, I GET THE IDEA NOW, STILL LIKE IT THO.
Yeah, now we just need some more people. And, the idea of Paratroopers and stuff is good too. As I'd like to make this also be in both the Pacific Theater and European Front we may see some Tanks as well. This would mostly be Infantry like things though.

Could be interesting. Would be quite impossible to visit all of the theaters with the same squad though, perhaps focusing on a single large battle instead and running other, subsequent roleplays to visit other fronts would work.

Cashdash25 said:
Could be interesting. Would be quite impossible to visit all of the theaters with the same squad though, perhaps focusing on a single large battle instead and running other, subsequent roleplays to visit other fronts would work.
Yeah, so have one RP about the European Front, maybe a coalition like squad of Americans, English, French and Russians. And then a Marine Squad in the Pacific Theater.

Definitely interested, man.

Another easier fact would be to exclude the Russian and Japan fronts, and concentrate more on the European and Africa conflicts, and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do we have confirmed nations we will play as, and military branches yet?

[QUOTE="Lord Shaxx]So do we have confirmed nations we will play as, and military branches yet?

[/QUOTE]
I am currently working everything out, yes I will be making a WW2 RP, I will notify everyone that has shown interest when the thread is up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

As for Nations, you will be allowed to have your character be from any of the 3 Western Allies, so Russia, China and Australia will not be available. As for Military Branches, the unit will most like be standard Infantry, so Army, but a coalition squad of troops. SO brits, Americans and possibly Frenchmen. I am still toying with some Ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back