• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โœฐ โ€” ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€.

Zyrelle

๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ?

The Introduction

Hi, Welcome to my search thread! My name is Zyrelle, but most people tend to call me Elle or Zy! Though, honestly, I'll respond to just about anything you throw at me! I'm a twenty year old caregiver and a full time procrastinator - also a part time comedian - I'm a proud owner of one very bitchy seven year old Pomeranian and a six month old demon Chihuahua. If you ask me though - I much rather prefer cats. I'm a somewhat experienced ice-skater, and despite being an adult, I still can't whistle or swim. please don't laugh at me.

I've been role-playing properly for around seven years now, but I've been writing creatively since I was nine years old. I consider myself somewhat of a literate role-player with a decent enough grasp of the English language. After all - it is my first language. I love talking and getting to know my partners; I think the stories and ideas flow more easily when we get along!

Style Preferences

This first set is my own style when I write.

Advanced literate.
Mirror post length.
Third-person, past tense.
Prefer to write through threads.
Can reply multiple times a week.

These are the sorts of things I'm looking for in a partner.

Please be at least semi-literate.
Prefer at least three meaty paragraphs.
No one-liners.
Decent grammar and a grasp of the English language (of course I understand typos).
Post at least once a week, but I'd love it if you could post at least a few times a week.
I'm ditch friendly, just tell me before you leave.

• Fantasy.
    Modern fantasy.
    Supernatural.
    Adventure.
    Mafia/crime.
    Action.

Thatโ€™s pretty much it for now! Itโ€™s a work in progress, and I still have to make some drastic changes/edits and the like - but if you did find something youโ€™re interested in, donโ€™t be afraid to shoot me a message! โ™ก๏ธŽ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back