• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Writing Partners Wanted~!

SapphireDreams

Hello All!

Some things about me before we begin:
  • I am 24 years old
  • I have roleplayed for 7 years.
  • I am a multi-paragraph writer, so I will write anywhere between 2-9 paragraphs depending on dynamic of the story, the literacy of my partner, and how well I like the story progressing
  • My absolute favorite genre to roleplay is Romance. Preferably slow burn/realistic romance that builds as the characters development does.
  • I believe that communication between two writers is absolutely essential to keep a roleplay alive.
  • Most of my characters are female, but I can play as a male as well
  • MxM and FxF ARE COMPLETELY FINE WITH ME <3

What I'm hoping for:
Somebody who will work with me to build an amazing story between two characters. If you're interested in what I have to offer, please feel free to DM me <3 We can work out details of plot, characters, and settings there.

Hope to see you, soon ~
~Luna

Hello hello!
I'm a female RPer who can and does RP both male and female characters (though I'm kinda hoping to be able to play a female as I seem to be getting a lot of stories where I'm the male)
I'm actually really craving some good slow burning romance stories so if you have any ideas I'm all ears.
I also have some ideas jotted down if you'd like to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back