• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Writing Buddy Saught

souled

Elder Member
Seeking partners once again. I'm not too picky on the plot so long as it's modern day or a modern day fantasy of some kind. Honestly, just send me PM if you'd like to write together. I'm not picky on how much you write, just have good grammar and spelling and make your replies readable you know? And I'm fine with violence and gore and what-not, so long as it stays within the rules of RpN of course. So...PM me if you'd like to roleplay together!

I wouldn't mind starting something with you. I've been thinking of a idea for modern day. Please pm I am unable to do so as of yet.

Okay, so I may be completely dumb, but I cannot find the PM button to save my life!

I'd be interested in doing a fandom AU if you're open to that! I just tend to be rubbish at OCs. If not, no worries, but I figured I'd ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back