• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Write with Malum

Malum

Queen of Nowhere
Hello there. You may call me Malum or Jessica.

About Me as a RPer:

• My characters are of varying gender, sexual orientation, appearance, personality, and background. There is no specific type of character I enjoy playing more than others.
  • Romance is great, but a good plot needs more than that. Multiple elements must be included in all of my roleplays. Focusing on just one element gets dull after awhile.
  • Generally, I find detailed roleplays to be more engaging. That being said, I am willing to do casual roleplays with the right plot.
  • Since I do work and am pursuing an education, I may not always be able to log on. However, I typically try to churn out roleplay posts as frequently as possible as I dislike keeping people waiting.
  • Private messages and the one on one forum section are both acceptable places for my roleplays to take place in. I am also willing to do other methods if requested.
  • Posting here or sending me a private message to show interest in writing with me are both fine.

Topics, Pairings, and Fandom Worlds I'm Interested in Exploring:

Boarding School for the Supernaturally Gifted

Boarding School for Young Assassins

High School Drama

Professor x College Freshman

Futuristic Organized Crime

Group of Con Artists

Adoption by Same-Sex Couple

Reunited Siblings

High School Rock Band

Secret Society of Immortals

Time Traveler x Local

Amnesiac x Ex

Single Parent x Babysitter

Alien x Human

Fandoms:

Harry Potter

Doctor Who

Divergent

Hunger Games

Dragon Age

Last edited by a moderator:
Futuristic organized crime seems interesting. I might be into it if you have any ideas for it? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back