• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Write or Die!

TheOldSoul

Young body, Old mind
Just kidding.

BUT, I am looking for a couple of new long-term RP partners as a few of my roleplays have (moment of silence) ended or disappeared. So! That being said, let's get to writing!

I love a bunch of different genres and I'm open to pretty much any idea! I can whip up a few ideas to post here or talk about in a PM, but I would love to hear some of your ideas as well.

My rules (simple!):
- Please have decent grammar! Mistakes here and there are normal... but please try to keep it to a minimum.
- No god-modding. This drives me bonkers.
- Help me plan! We don't need to know every detail, but it's nice to have someone as into the story planning as I am so we can work together on it.
- I do prefer PM's for roleplays but I can be persuaded otherwise.
- If you have to leave the roleplay or have to be gone for a time, just let me know! No need to explain why, I just prefer to know if you'll be gone as opposed to being left wondering.
- Have fun! I love having OOC's, chatting about the story or not about it. I feel it helps us get to know each other better and even makes for a better story and easier planning.
- NO ONE LINERS. Five sentences at least... I can work with five sentences.
- I usually prefer my partners to be 18+ for mature purposes--if you're younger, just talk to me about it!

- That's it. :) Thanks for reading, lovely fellow writers.

Please post below if you can't send private messages yet, otherwise just PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP! Happy writing, y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back