• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WoW Looking for Female Goblin -LONG TERM-

ShadyDrizzle

Alive and Well, Somehow
Yeah, I know, this is incredibly specific, and yeah, I know, this is kinda sad to most people.

Well, I'm not most people. I'm gonna keep this short, sweet, and within range of not needing a tl;dr, heh. I'm just looking for someone who would by any chance want to roleplay a female goblin in a long-term relationship building story. You don't have to know every little thing about World of Warcraft to do this (hell, even I don't know absolutely everything), and you don't have to be the world's most talented RPer (Lord knows I most definitely am not that myself). I'll happily give a much more detailed description and explain further should someone end up being interested, but I'm keeping this rather scarce and brief since I'm not expecting a lot of takers, if any, heh.

I'll be sure to reply to any posts that might end up here as soon as I'm physically able to. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back