• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Would like to do a winter related thing that contains a little abuse.

soupi

Hiatus sort of over.
I'm thinking my character, Cecilia, gets into a relationship that goes wrong when her boyfriend quickly turns abusive on their little winter vacation. He'd always disliked his girlfriend, thought she was so weak and overemotional, so flawed and not what he wanted at all, but his parents who had been encouraging him to get married and give them grandkids wouldn't like it if he broke things off with her. He decided that he would attempt murder so he would gain his parents sympathy, and this winter vacation would be the perfect way to rid her. So yea, there's the plot, I prefer roleplaying with at least semi literate people.

Hey. If you're still looking for participants, I'd be interested in working on this a bit more with you.

Hey. If you're still looking for participants, I'd be interested in working on this a bit more with you.
I'm always down for more roleplay partners, and I think it'll be interesting to see the differences between two roleplays with the same plot or starting base.

I'm always down for more roleplay partners, and I think it'll be interesting to see the differences between two roleplays with the same plot or starting base.

Sure. Send me a PM and we can bounce ideas back and forth and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back