• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would like more partners.

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon
I'm already in a few 1x1 roleplays, but I would like to be in more.

I'm into a lot of different things but there are 2 things you all should probably know.

1. I only do m x f pairings.

2. I'm the best at being females and prefer to be the female.

Keeping those in mind, I'm usually up for any kind of 1x1 that isn't futuristic.

I'm really good at romance and friendship situations.

I was just wondering if anyone else would like to be in a 1x1 with me?

I'm usually active AT LEAST 3 times a day. So I'm pretty active. I like to make as much progress as I possibly can in a day, and I'm homeschooled so my school hours are varied and I can take breaks to reply.

Is there something that you're particularly interested in? Maybe an anime or something? I'm interested in playing male roles :) Just wondering if you have a brief idea of what you want the plot to be :)

Hey friend, that's pretty good. I'm definitely interested if you're alright with me.

I am good with male characters and love playing them, especially in romance and friendship sort of roleplays, and I'm pretty active depending on my work schedule though. But feel free to PM me if you're interested :)

Pretty sure my 24 hours aren't up so I can't PM for a while either, but cool beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back