• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings worlds away — a search

neptunes

brat
hello! i am neptune and i am hoping to start a few new stories :3 i don't want to bore anyone with too many details so i'll try to keep things short and simple about who i am as a writer and what i expect from my partners.

→ i am over 18! i would prefer it if the people i write with are over 18 as well, if romance is going to be involved in the story.
→ i start school in 2 weeks and also work part time at a book store so my schedule is about to be a little packed. that said, i can usually reply a few times a week. all i ask is for some patience! i will happily return it.
→ i usually write in third person, past tense. my writing average is about 16-18 desktop lines, or 400-500 words. i prioritize quality over quantity.
→ i'm very flexible when it comes to character creation. i can play characters of any and all genders and sexualities. i expect someone who is comfortable doing the same. multiple mains are encouraged, and are almost always required where fandoms are concerned.
→ i prefer roleplaying through private messages, but can be persuaded to use threads. i will not go off site for anything other than out of character chat.
→ on that note, i also really enjoy out of character chat! talking, plotting, coming up with ideas together, are all ways to stay invested in the story we're building together. i also have discord, if that makes chatting with partners easier.
→ please private message me with your interest! i may or may not ask for a writing sample (or if you'd like to provide one right off the bat, that would be great, too!). i will happily provide one as well once i receive your message.

now, with that out of the way, here are the things i'm interested in! these are in no particular order, so just about everything is on the table.

fandoms​
loose threads​
something scooby doo inspired? our very own mystery solving gang!
baldur's gate 3 (i'm probably craving this the most)
something scream inspired? group of teens / young adults, a slasher on the loose? could be fun.
game of thrones
i'm a sucker for rich, private school drama. rival families, class differences, bring it on.
star wars
anything greco roman, or even dabbling in different mythologies, whether modern day or not.
the boys / gen v
fantasy royalty? maybe something bridgerton-esque? or perhaps even modern royalty.
the marvel cinematic universe
creating our own kind of dystopian world with factions or something similar would be cool!
hazbin hotel
we are approaching fall so something spooky would be cool. actual ghosts? a day that repeats? anything.
stranger things
something inspired by skins? problematic teens / young adults? this would be much darker.
harry potter
a space adventure, perhaps? a colony on a different planet? something akin to guardians of the galaxy?

a couple of notes to remember:
→ as far as fandoms are concerned, i usually prefer all original characters, but do occasionally enjoy playing original characters against canon characters. i usually have a long list of canon characters i'd enjoy playing against for each fandom, so just ask when you private message me! i will almost never play two canon characters in the same ship.
→ all the loose threads and themes are to be built on. i don't like to come with prepared storylines because it's much more fun to discuss and build the story with partners, so please come to me with ideas that we can bounce around!
→ i'm happy to do alternate universes with each fandom. even just being inspired and using the setting while creating our own story is something i'd be happy to do.
→ it's not really a requirement but i prefer using real life face claims, as opposed to drawn ones.

i believe that is it! please remember to private message me if interested. i look forward to writing with you :3

I Cannot view your profile for some reason to PM you but I am interested in talking more about the Scooby-Doo esque plot idea or the time loop idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back