• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World Of Warcraft MxF Fandom with a few possible plot times/lines(Closed)

Psychosis

Lost One
Okay, so i finally decided to post my desire of a roleplay. As i lately fell inlove with WoW, i wish to run a roleplay set in the World Of Warcraft... world. For this i will need a female character, as i will be playing the male one. I'm not extremely picky but i would like decent grammar, coherence and no one-liners. Everything from two paragraphs up is welcome. Well, one paragraph too, if there is not too much to write, i know how frustrating that is, but i will try to give you always something good to write off. Now, for the plots and timelines.

The Burning Crusade

A Draenei paladin embarks on the Exodar, which crashes on Azuremyst Isle in Azeroth. In his exploring, the paladin meets a wandering Night Elf druidess who stops around the crash site to analyze the damage done by the crash to the local flora and fauna. They both set out on an adventure that draws them to the Outland.

Wrath Of The Lich King

A blood elf rogue embarks on a trip to Northrend, hearing about a priceless artifact that could be found there. She wishes to steal it. Unfortunately, she runs into a group of human soldiers. Most of them become hostile and capturing her, they plan to torture her to their own pleasure. But one of them helps her escape during the night, and helps her run off, along with him. They both decide to hunt for the said treasure, encoutering a lot of troubles on the way.

For now, i only have these in my mind. But if you have any idea, post it here or message me. I will do ONLY one roleplay out of all this, so i will choose my partner carefully. Waiting for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back