• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of Fantasy [Fantasy MxM literate roleplay search]

HollowSkies

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for some good long term roleplay filled with action, adventure, or just an overall interesting plot. Good character development is something I strive for.
I'm mostly interested in fantasy settings, such as a high fantasy world or modern day mixed with fantasy, still retaining all the magic, dragons, and beast-men alike. I'd like to work together with my RP partner to figure out a plot that we both would like to do and then move forward from there.
As for pairings I will only do M/M. Romance is also on the table though not as the main story.

What I'm looking for
-People over 18+
-Long term roleplay
-Literate roleplay, I'll try to match your length in writing
-Roleplay on site
-Not needed, but I love roleplaying with people who play anthro characters

If you had a plot you've been wanting to do or been craving something fantasy, shoot me a message and we can create something together! I'm typically open to just about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back