• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings world building with vanilla!! (oc x oc)

Vanillazine

Heyo!
I’m Vanilla! I’ve also been craving a world build quite impulsively and believed here would be the best place to find a partner!

Preferably, I’d use discord! (VanillaZine#4453) just so it’s easier for us to plan and so forth, as I get notifications!
I’d also prefer to have someone as eager as me! I’d like you to agree with my ideas and tell em why it’s good, or if not - why it’s bad!
And lastly! I’d also appreciate someone literate, even if you mirror me, and I get it! Quality over quantity, so I’m more than happy with a couple o’ paragraphs and so forth!

Now, for topics!
I’m currently hyperfixating on punk-type styles, but I’m also open to modern settings with heavy plot and character dynamics, and if you have a specific idea in mind then pitch it to me and we can roleplay after we decide all the deets’ we need!

I know it’s a short request and I wish I could’ve put more detail into it but I’m not looking for much specific stuff, and other than this - I look forward talking to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back