• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Building/LGBTQ/25+

Foxbride

Hello! I’m new here, my name is Liv. You are welcome to also call me Fox.

I have been RPing for many years and the one thing that always happens is that the RP drops off or your partner leaves. Just part of the life of a text role player. Nothing lasts forever, but on that note I hope to find a long term RP partner. Where hopefully we get to an ending, before dropping off.

For the RP I enjoy high fantasy but if you are world building you can do just about anything if you can make it make sense! I would like us to also use a few D&D rules and make the role of the dice a big part of the combat system.

I’m more into malexmale relationships but this does not have to be a romantic RP. Though I do enjoy those. I tend to play male characters.

I love a variety of side characters that both myself and RP partner would play.

I’m not sure what else I should add...I guess I can edit this when I think of something else. Also ask questions if you have any!

Thanks for reading!

I love dnd 5e i have so many charatcer Ideas I would love to do a long term 1x1 campaign with dice, building a relationship between characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back