• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World build rp

summonerson

I'm looking to work with someone on an rp. I am always open to your ideas and would love to collaborate. Feel free to reply here or DM with ideas and offers.

I have one idea that I hope to work with someone on.
It's a fantasy piece. It's post-apocalyptic in style, but following a collapse of a magic society. So essentially a magical world that cannot rely on magic anymore. I hope it is more gritty with a focus on good character developement.

21+ only
◇ Semi-lit: Quality > Quantity
◇ Generally prefer to write at least two descriptive paragraphs that promote interesting interations, responses, or at least insight into character. Though, quick back and forth dialog is fine to have 1-2 liners. Not really looking for consistent novella style here unless the scene warrents it, or we get really inspired.
◇ LGBTQIA+ friendly
◇ At least some proof reading and effort into grammar, punctuation, and spelling (with a graciousness for typos. They happen! especially on phone)
◇ Collaborate on the plot with me and be honest about what you want for your character

***please no***
◇love triangles
◇godmodding
◇ghosting: Just at least communicate. I get it. We lose interest, or get busy. You are not committed to this, just please let me know

I'll hope to tweak this search post hopefully to match the style and info of some of the nice ones I see in this site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back