Woo! This is intimidating. Hahaha! Hey there everybody!

BrownBear

Spark up, Rip it, Blast off, and JETS.
Names Brown Bear. I already do some RPing however, I stumbled across the site, and decided this is where Id take my creative writings and characters to the next level. I truly do enjoy interaction with characters and I am extremely open to learning about the ways of this site. I hope some of you will be kind enough to take me under your wing for a moment, and show me the ropes. This looks like a great comunity and Im excited to start!

Howdy there, Brown Bear, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Hello and welcome, Brown Bear. May I call you "Brown"? Excellent!

Ninja Ayl beat me to the standard orientation to the site, but I just want to say this is a fantastic place to find writing partners and hone your skills. I hope you'll stop by the Shoutbox and make yourself at home.

Welcome again to RpN!

Thank you for the warm welcome Ayl! I will be sure to read those rules, and maybe head to the shoutbox afterwards.

Ayl is ninja, don't trust him. Well, trust what he says, but don't trust him!

Also, welcome to RpN! I hope I see you around. :D

Why thank you kindly Miss Erica! Hope to see ya around! 
You too Miss Auren! Thank you!

@Ayl just because I include the personal touch doesn't mean I'm slipping. :)

Welcome ro RPN! :D

I can vouch that this is indeed a pretty cool community. I think you'll enjoy it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back