Wonderland Reborn

Attention everyone! c:

Since Rye's about to learn aura reading, what do you want your characters' auras to be? Your character may or may not be able to see auras, but he/she still has one. People have different colors for auras, and those who have only one color are rare, and are very powerful. Whenever my character would meet yours, she has to notice your character, so I'm asking for his/her aura. I wouldn't want to go and decide an aura for your character, unless you allow it. c:

tags:
PrincessKarai8, Princejonah39, BlackRoseWitch, Prince-of-Trickery, Paradox #24, Crystalline♥ :D

And guys, don't forget to post often! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... xD I have no idea what the aura should look like. I'll do research.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Just state the color/s that you wish for your character to have~ It's some kind of energy emitted from a person's body.

I guess indigo and red. I'm familiar with the idea, but this is the first time I've ever really looked anything up about it. ^_^ ;

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

>~< I am sorry! I keep on forgetting about OOC... D:

Um, um, um...............

Erm...............

*Le thinking*

Gold, red, or purple...............?

Erm.......

I cannot think of anything else. It has been a while since I dealed with auras. 
I don't mind any color really... xD

You can pick anything Luna~!

I love surprises!

That's okay~ I can dramatize the narration of 'yer auras if you want. ^^

And I'm really suckish at surprises cx

I have no idea for Lenora. I mean she's strong spirited and kind at heart, but she still can be firm at times. What colors would match that Luna?

Hmmm, for Lenora~ A nice white, gray, silver would work. c:

Or probably only silver o:

I'm not so sure, because you guys should know 'yer characters better TnT

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay~ I plan on making a signature to recommend this roleplay too, if that's all right. c: 
Crystalline♥ Heeeey Lina?~ I'm thinking that once our characters would meet, our pendants would react against each other. Probably glow a little or something, regardless of wherever or whenever it's hidden.

Rye's step-mother still has a few secrets (which I haven't really thought about) and probably more connections with the Kingdoms and the upcoming abomination than anyone would know.

Is that okay with you? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back