• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves In Europe

Wolx7891

Europe is just the setting,.. I'll get to the point now. This is a Wolf RP, I like to call these "Loner to Packs". What happens is lone wolves (You and other people) meet up together and make up a pack, and the pack isn't ranked, the only ranked one is the alpha (which might be me...). Depending on what we agree with, and how many players we have at the end, we might or might not do a pack RP, but then we would make another RP... so what am I doing talking about it? Anyways, you can give a description if you want, or it can be a secret, but if you are doing it, it HAS to have: name, gender, type of wolf (red or gray), what you look like, very breif back-story, personality, and 1 power (like telekinisis, or you can even have wings for all I care). Rest In RP. That's all I really care about right now. Thank you if you even are not joining the RP, for reading all my crap so far... (':3)

Last edited by a moderator:
My desc. Scout-Male-Red *Mix* German Shepard dog- Brown, Tan and black coat, Amber eyes, Blue Bandana around neck- Had ran away at young age because his sister was killed by a coyote while his parents were not paying attention, and was afraid that the same would happen to him- Strict, fun, honest, loyal, childish, clumsy, difficult- telekinisis-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back