• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Ooh, I'll join. I need some new RPs. ^^

@Shadowfallen9570

Heh. Yeah.

And also, do you have a way to contact @Shadow9816 'cause I had submitted a CS, and wasn't sure if it was accepted or not. .w. I dunno; I hate to be a bother.

@Shadow9816

Yee. Thank you for accepting. ^^

Er, is it possible for anyone to give me a quick summary of important things that have happened? And where everyone is, kinda?

Javax said:
@Shadow9816
Yee. Thank you for accepting. ^^

Er, is it possible for anyone to give me a quick summary of important things that have happened? And where everyone is, kinda?
(okay so basically, it was originally me hunting a rabbit but @Shadowfallen9570 was following me and watching me without anyone else there. I couldn't smell him because of the wind and where he was but i smelt the bear and tried running away from where i thought i was. I ran right into him instead and he clawed me. i flew a few feet away and started bleeding alot from the gashes but i stood up and tried to fight the bear as i was dizzy. ShadowFallen9570 (Snow) saw what happened and went to attack the bear and killed it before it could kill me. Then i passed out and now hes trying to close my wounds and everyone heard the bear roar so they came to see what was happening. two wolves were eating a deer and they just met. Another wolf was in his pack but ran after the two that were eating a deer because they were in his territory so he staked them as they were coming towards us two. Everyone ended up in a field with a dead bear and now they are trying to tend to my wounds whie Snow trys to take care of me and everyone is just looking at us with curiosity trying to help in some way. )

Ew. No clue what happened with that post. Fixed it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back