• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☆ WOAH !? AN INTEREST CHECK !!

retrobirdie

✸ ‎ ‎ ABOUT ME ‎ ‎ !
hey hello !! you can call me birdie. i'm a 19-year old trans guy (he/him only) with mostly queer ocs, so please be lgbtq+ friendly. i've been out of practice for awhile and i'm on mobile, which sucks to write on, so i'm looking for a semi-literate roleplay right now.

✸ ‎ ‎ PLOTS ‎ ‎ !
☆ set in the 1960s. follows character a ─ a teenage boy who is sent to a boarding school for troubled boys after fucking up the many, many second chances his parents gave him to fix up his act, and character b ─ a boy who has already been attending the school for a couple years. despite a rocky first impression, these two eventually develop a close friendship that eventually develops into something more.

(this is the currently my only plot because i'm hyperfixated on it and my brain won't let me think about anything else. i'm fine with playing character a or character b.)

✸ ‎ ‎ INTERESTS && RULES ‎ ‎ !
- i love, love, love slowburn romance with lots of angst. give me months of obnoxious pining and lingering glances and hugs that last a little too long to be platonic or give me death !!
- in the roleplay, i expect proper grammar and capitalization. obviously i'm not gonna be an asshole over a minor mistake here and there, but i shouldn't be struggling to read your responses. also please,  please use paragraph breaks.
- i usually write 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes more if i'm feeling particularly inspired. i firmly believe that quality is more important than quantity, so i try hard to make sure my replies are engaging and well-written, and expect the same from my partner.
- i really only roleplay queer relationships. so if you want to do m/f, better to look somewhere else.
- i prefer using discord for ooc chat and plotting. but if you don't have a discord, we can do it on here.
- also i fucking love ooc chat abour our characters and roleplay. i love making headcanons, silly little memes, playlists, et cetera. it helps me stay invested in the roleplay. if you don't like that stuff, i am the wrong person to roleplay with.

uhhh there's probably more, but that's all i can think of right now. i'll add more later if they come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back