• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☆ wlw roleplay request !

retrobirdie

this isn't a detailed interest check because i already made one of those, this is just for a specific plot i wanna do with a new oc that i made.

my oc, dylan, is a girl. she's a nineteen-year-old college sophomore who tutors people in math and english. your oc, also a girl (and a bit of a boy-crazy one, at that), has never met dylan, but has heard of her and knows that she tutors people. but she thinks dylan is a guy. so she decides to hit two birds with one stone: pass the class that she's failing and meet a potentially cute guy.

she somehow doesn't learn that dylan is a gjrl until the day they meet up, since they've only comunicated through text beforehand. and if the friend who gave her dylan's number used female pronouns, she sure as hell didn't notice. so your oc is kind of disappointed, but she decides to still get tutored anyway because she needs to pass.

so they gradually get closer as they spend more time together, and i don't even need to tell you that they fall in love. you knew where this was going.

i'll tell you more about dylan in messages if the plot interests you, but she's very much a sunshine character and i adore her SO much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back