• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WISHES COME TRUE, NOT FREE...

readingreverie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“once upon a time, in a far-off kingdom, there lay a small village at the edge of the woods…”

For generations, a coven of witches has cursed their local village. Now, the evil has infected the woods and surrounding kingdoms. As people journey through the dark woods, only to find themselves tangled up in the stories of others, can they truly live their happily ever afters…?

“children will listen…”

[A Discord group roleplay based on the musical “Into the Woods”]

Hello, my name is readingreverie (or better known as Isaac) and I am the host of this dark-fantasy group RP that began life on Quotev before it got shut down. Now we’re looking to recruit new members who are keen to join a rebooted version of the original roleplay, which is currently on Discord!

You can expect a ”Grimm” world full of dark secrets and fairytale characters galore! But if that doesn’t take your fancy, you can request other fairytales and folktales from other countries too!

Interested? Any questions? Please let me know by commenting on this thread, and I’ll get back to you with details on how to join as soon as possible!

My Discord handle: @doctorwho36

Users who are viewing this thread

Back