• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Soldier x OC request~

Unknown

Hit Me!
So!

I just finished a character I've been meaning to do for a long time and I would like to use her!

Her full bio is in the information tab of my profile so if you want to learn more about her, go there or I can send you her bio through messages!

But I would LOVE it if someone would roleplay Bucky Barnes (AKA the Winter Soldier. Obviously) for this roleplay.

There doesn't have to be romance, but if you're into that stuff, then sure, but later in the roleplay, I would like some action-y stuff first!

And I would like you to be at least a bit literate, not just one line and no asterisks to separate your actions from your speech, it annoys me...

Other then that, that's it! So just PM if your interested and i can't wait to hear from someone ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back