• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kwipyo

Lurker
I'm looking for a literate and or semi-literate roleplay that would like to start anywhere in the timeline in Wings of Fire or even after the ending of Arc 3. I can come up with any story, for example; Jade Mountain Academy-- an inter-tribal school where any and all dragons can attend to socialize and learn more about the other Tribes. After the Pantalan dragons were discovered and moved onto Pyrrhia, any inhabitor from either continent is now invited to attend Jade Mountain Academy.

I can play canon and original characters. Or even both.

Before anything else-- I would like to state that I am fourteen years old. If this is bothersome for anyone, then you can click off. No hard feelings. But I am a really cool person that would totally love to write as a dragon with any reciprocating someone. I have no specifics or requests-- anything works for me!

thx :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back