• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wings of Fire Group Search??? in 2024??

Gummy Worm

Lobotomy time!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo!! My name Is Sodie!! I have been an avid WoF reader since 2019 and have re-read the series so many times!! I have some fun ideas for plots I would love to do with a group or two!! ill list them here and if your interested leave a comment on this thread so I can add you to the group!! (NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE RP FORUM)

(Can go up to five siblings, anyone else can be enemies/other characters)
During the Sandwing war a group of eggs are hatched, only not a normal group...hybrids. The siblings are born of two enemy tribes (Im thinking ethier: Skywing and Icewing, Or Mudwing and Seawing) So for that reason they are kept hidden away from the world for most of their live until Monday their mother stops arriving... and the small family is left to explore the world alone

(We will only have one of each tribe for this RP so there will be a max of 7)
What if different dragons were chosen for the prophecy? what if all 7 tribes were in it? what if all the dragons survived? how would the plot play out? lets find out and make our version of the story!

I have more but I'm lazy, so this is it for now​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back