• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

w1llowtree

Twitter enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellooooo this is my second thread just cuz I wanna throw some more stuff out you guys :3
This one is gonna be a bit less broad but feel free to give ideas if you have any I’m so open to stuff.

Mainly I’d like to do a rp with my ocs! I have so many of them there’s an oc anything I have angels, demons, humans, anthropomorphic ocs, Ect just name it I probably have one for it :p

My CURRENT fav ocs right now are:

•Luna (cult leader Luna moth) male

•Basil (a very unstable demon who has multiple forms and personality’s) non binary

•Avery (a god that’s slightly based off Jesus) male

•Giri (a guardian angel) male

•Rui (a human who’s a literal Yandere and not in the fun cute way ;^^ ) male

But I have many more!

I’m already doing a few fandom rps but I’m still open to doing a few I have ocs for!

•demon slayer

•omori

•honkai star rail

But I mainly wanna do ocs so let me talk about some stuff.

•id love to do Romance but I’m okay with platonic too. I’m okay with mlm or wlw or strsight ships but I do mainly to mlm BUT I love all of them equally ^_^

•I like fiction or non fiction I also love dark themes! I don’t typically do rps with darker themes but when I do they r always awesome (I’ve always kinda enjoyed darker themes anyways and it’s shown in my art as well)

•if you have an oc you want to use or you think will match wifh one on my list of my current favs pls message me! Tell me about them and I can come up with a plot if you don’t have one I promise sometimes I maybe slow but I can always come up wirh something if I’m interested it it :3c

Anyways thank you for reading pls lmk if you have questions or anything I’m not very experienced in writting threads

Attachments

• IMG_6877.jpeg
    IMG_6877.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2
I've been looking for partners for awhile, so I am open to speaking with you in message but before I do.... What's your age?

Hey I’d be interested in RPing with OCs with you! I’d be especially interested with Rui, Basil, Luna, or Giri!

Hey I’d be interested in RPing with OCs with you! I’d be especially interested with Rui, Basil, Luna, or Giri!
Hiiiiii if you have an ocs you’d like to use pls dm me into abt them ^^ if not I can give you some cool plot ideas I have with those specific ones since I had some already in mind that’s why there up on my favs list :3

Either way just dm me plsssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back