• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom will you find the dawn at the end of the trail? ( specific ffxiv req UPDATED )

Snap

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so with dawntrail looming over us the xiv hype is real. thus, looking for a ffxiv rp as priority rn! i do type with proper grammar and such ic so don't worry about that.

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH DAWNTRAIL MSQ. halfway through the final zone i think. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVEN'T IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS.

anyway sorta copypaster of info thing from my other thread with a few edits;

(◕‿◕) onsite only!! pms or a priv thread. tell me which you want! i do not roleplay ingame.
(◕‿◕) i only play ocxcanon. yeah that usually means doubling, not gonna force you. just be aware that if you don't double in a singular roleplay, i'd like to play the oc role. unless we're doing two totally separate roleplays then yeah i'll play oc in one and canon for your oc in another.
(◕‿◕) ocxcanon doesn't always mean romance! do i like it? hell yeah. but if that's not your thing we can go without.
(◕‿◕) i'm multipara. at the very least 4+ paragraphs per MAIN character i'm playing. please be equal or around about that yeah?
(◕‿◕) most of the time i use small font but if you lemme know it causes you difficulty to read i'll use this default size with you!​

i'm open to doubling as almost anyone EXCEPT most of the antagonists, i just.. can't write evil myself? (as much as i LOVE angst) i mean i can try but you won't like it at all. i will hardcore TRY writing your choice antagonist if i get a good erenville!! i also won't write as thancred due to some bad past experiences. nothing against his character, love the man, but it just brings up some unsavoury memories for me.
i'll personally be playing my oc wol, or my oc not as wol but some other type of character. i guess i'm looking for either erenville, alisaie, alphinaud, graha or y'shtola? so if you're happy to play any of those for me big loves to you~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back