• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐? โ‡ฅ ๐˜ข 1๐˜น1 ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

erised

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
e132bf1546be8f9327e75197e8391cc8.gif

๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ?

so yeah... will you be my friend? the name's moonchild., but i also answer to moonmoon, moony, mc, whatever floats your boat honestly. i'm not picky in the slightest.

as you've probably guessed, i'm on an active search for a few 1x1 partners. i don't have very many requirements, i promise, but i'll list the ones i do have on another tab. now, about me:

i'm 18+ and have been writing and roleplaying for about 8 years. usually, i write between 600-1,000 words per post, but it all depends on the length of the reply i receive. i'm a firm believer in the quality of the post over amount of text, so if a response is shorter than mine, it's not a problem. it's what's in the post that counts.

i love chatting ooc so i ask that you also love chatting ooc^^ doesn't matter where we chat--either here or on discord. while i do love chatting, i also love plotting and brainstorming so please be willing to contribute to that!

i tend to stick with m/m, m// and m/f pairings. i am also very open to doubling up, however, would prefer to have 1 set of main characters. i try my best to reply 3-4 times per week, sometimes more and sometimes less (usually it's every other day). now that summer has started, vacations are happening. i will let you know ahead of time if i'm going to be away and ask for you to do the same.

lastly, please let me know if you're no longer interested in the rp! i absolutely will not be offended, i promise. just please let me know instead of disappearing without a word.

that's all c :
comment below or message me if you're interested!

- moonmoon

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–

threads are preferable to rp in but pm or discord is an option too.

realistic face claims only please!

asking for oc's currently, no canon's right now.

please be 18 or over. i myself am over 18 and don't feel comfortable writing with anyone under that age.

when messaging me or commenting below, please write more than just "interested". let me know the pairing/prompt/plot you're interested in and maybe a bit about yourself and your writing style. i'd be happy to provide a writing sample of my own as well. if you only write "interested", your message will unfortunately be ignored.

๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š & ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜–๐˜”๐˜—๐˜›๐˜š

• rival band member x rival band member

famous x not famous

royal x non-royal

city x small town

rival group member x rival group member

spy x criminal

criminal x detective

criminal x criminal

secret agent/spy x secret agent/spy

rival sports player x rival sports player

and any sort of supernatural pairing that exists.

๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐’

• b683ba70610242e3e27b1e67753f0a82.gif

days gone by

muse a is this yearโ€™s hot, new, up and coming songwriter. despite being young, and despite being fairly new to the scene, muse a has written songs for several different artists and bands that have gone on to become massive global hits. because of that, they are highly sought after by the managers of popular recording artists, all wanting muse a to write a song for or write with the artist. one of their writing sessions just so happens to be with muse b.

muse b has been in the pop scene for years, having entered the industry at the young age of 16. the majority of their songs have become popular worldwide due to significant airtime on the radio. but now, having left their teenage years behind, they want to try something new. a different sound. muse a is here to help with that.

or at least try. muse b has long since had the reputation of being a diva and very difficult to work with. muse a just wants to focus on writing and creating a song that will launch muse b to the number one spot on the charts. but with muse bโ€™s rep, that might be a bit difficult to do.

Hey there!

I really like the look of your 'Days Gone By' and 'Danger' plotlines. Unfortunately the spam bot won't let me send a PM before I reach the 10 post count but would love to discuss some more plot ideas with you.

M.

Hey there!

I really like the look of your 'Days Gone By' and 'Danger' plotlines. Unfortunately the spam bot won't let me send a PM before I reach the 10 post count but would love to discuss some more plot ideas with you.

M.

i'll message you !

I'm pretty interested in the Danger story line.
I'm 29, tend to write anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs and have been RPing about 14 years.

I'm pretty interested in the Danger story line.
I'm 29, tend to write anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs and have been RPing about 14 years.

message me !

Hello! I'm interested in the famous x not famous or the criminal x criminal pairings. I'm 20 and I've been roleplaying since I was in middle school, so I'm pretty experienced! I usually range from 2-8 paragraphs depending on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back