• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wild West RP? (mxf)

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all, it's been a hot second since I was last on here (life is nuts), but I have had a HUGE craving for a Wild West RP, mostly about the Oregon trail and cowboys and Indians kind of vibe. I actually had two ideas when it comes to this, but ideally I would play the English girl against the Native American brave (FC would be Booboo Stewart for the brave because he matured really good!) and the two ideas are as follows:

1) My girl went on a hunting/foraging trip with her father and getting split up from him when refilling her waterskin, she wanders aimlessly before getting caught in the radar of a pack of wolves before getting save from a hunting party, and since her father and the chief are under peaceful understanding, there would be no bloodshed.

or

2) MC is travelling from Boston to head to California as her older brother and her sister-in-law are needing some help at their ranch and with the pending arrival of her little niece/nephew, she jumps up at the offer that arrives by telegram. Along the trail, they ride through some Native American territories when they are attacked by a war party, and having tried to fight back, she is taken captive with two other women to live in the Native American village (band/tribe of your choice).

I am not limited to this as the idea as I am open to ideas, this is just an idea as to what I am craving. Some small rules that I have is:

• No god-moding, unless asked before hand and I give my permission.
  • Be 18+, there will be some topics like violence and sensitive themes in this RP (And what is allowed through the rules on RPN)
  • If you need to leave, let me know, I am not ghost friendly, but understand if you cannot reply often.
  • Have fun! I enjoy chatting OOC and find when we are hitting one part of the idea we have gotten to, to brainstorm something else up.
Feel free to send me a DM! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back