• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☾"Why must we sleep alone - again?"☽

firebug76

Howdy, thanks for poppin' in! This will be a plot heavily based off of "Sleeping Alone" by Flatland Cavalry.
//
Two elements I've always enjoyed is letters and flashbacks. So, I'd like to incorporate that into this rp. The storyline itself could be the flashbacks, while the letters keep it continued. Then it fades to reality, the storyline becomes the present. Our characters are finally reunited, although trouble comes along the way - either on the journey to each other, or after they have each other.
///
Our characters, their backstories, the letters, etc. can all be discussed in pm's. I'd love to bring this idea to life, so don't hesitate to message me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My rules, etc.:
17+ only. I'm not comfortable rping with minors.
I only write mxf romantically.
I write 1-3 paragraphs per reply - independent of partner's response.
I typically get out 2-3+ replies per day. I will let you know of less replies, or if my responses will take more than 48hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back