Why Hello There

Atroxa

Well I finally have the time to get back into roleplaying but none of my old partners do so I'm looking for some new blood. We'll see how this goes. Uh a bit about me I guess? Well I've been RPing off and on for about... ten years? and write often on my own. I'm not the best writer, but I'm known for coming up with pretty interesting plots, i was always the idea person in my old RPs. I'm also especially fond of inventing new cultures and coming up with weird creatures

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Atroxa!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hello and Welcome to RPNation.

Feel free to stop by our shoutbox where everyone haves fun... you can find this by clicking on the button called FORUM or by clicking the RPN Logo. Any questions feel free to ask any of the Mods or Admin.

Also feel free to stop by and check out werewolf, the Sign-up is up right now and is located here... Any questions about it, feel free to send me a Forum PM and i'll make sure i answer them for you :)

Have a great day,

Kaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back