Other Why are you still awake?

Why am I still awake? ...That's a good question! Why am I still awake? Probably because I can't sleep. Anime....Anime everywhere...I should probably sleep soon..

JUST ONE MORE EPISODE.

futurama-coffee-rage.jpg

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST ONE. I NEED. MORE. COFFEE. *eye twitch*

One word: Anime.

Neferiti said:
Why am I still awake? Probably because I can't sleep. Anime....Anime everywhere...
I know, right? It's terrifying. If you sleep then the anime will most certainly get you.

I'm awake because I really shouldn't have work tomorrow but my boss sucks. So instead I'm going to stay up late and begrudgingly go in and do a half-assed job. <3

I stay up late because typically night is the only time I really have to myself and I fill my time with as many enjoyable things as possible before surrendering to sleep and the trudge through the next day.

Which sounds kind of sad but... I do still have the night

Follow your dreams and KEEP SLEEPING! I'm here in the black matter of my domain. Rotting, thinking, wondering, melting. I need all the time I can get, and get getting is good on most nights.

Oh, and the fact that I work late shifts thus my sleep schedule is set for the day. But that's not as fun to post.

I was staying up to rp but everyone's doing other stuff. Well I'm going to have to call it a night! I have a convention to get to tomorrow... *sigh* I promised a friend I'd help her out with her table. *Looks up at the ceiling rolling her eyes* It's a free day no work and what do I do... I agree cause I'm to bloody nice to say no. Go figure. Anyway if y'all want to roleplay just pm me.... Right now something with action you know like The Expendables, Zombieland or some kick arse original would be nice. Well night guys!!!

Because of insomia. And the evil alien god Chzo TRYING TO INVADE THE PLANET IN THREE DAYS, NOOOO- yeah. Consuming Shadows is a cool game.

The better question is why and how am I still alive.

I feel like falling over and dying.

I have a bad case of insomnia. It's getting closer and closer to 4 am as I'm typing this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back