Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What? I Don't Get It?

Bored_Face_by_Krasus.jpg

Hey everyone! So I've been talking to a few people as well as stalking profiles, and there's something I really want to know.

Why are you so bored?

O.o

Please tell me. I really want to know.

I'm not bored!

I don't get bored very often, since I seem to have a terrible knack for getting myself in to trouble when there isn't anything else for me to be doing. I like to fill my spare time with little projects, as well, that I can pick up and drop on a whim if I'm feeling a bit bored. For example, I've been working on a painting, writing a book, playing through a few video games, and making my cosplay costume for next year. Little things that I'm not upset if I don't get to work on them every day, but can fill my time when needed. c:

Mordecai said:
I'm not bored!
I don't get bored very often, since I seem to have a terrible knack for getting myself in to trouble when there isn't anything else for me to be doing. I like to fill my spare time with little projects, as well, that I can pick up and drop on a whim if I'm feeling a bit bored. For example, I've been working on a painting, writing a book, playing through a few video games, and making my cosplay costume for next year. Little things that I'm not upset if I don't get to work on them every day, but can fill my time when needed. c:
Let me say this so it doesn't get moved to the dreaded General Discussion Forum (LOL). I mean as in, role-plays on the site. Do they keep you interested? Or in your case, you have these other things to do if the role-plays don't catch your attention?

Aaah~ sometimes I don't pay attention to what forum I'm in. Anyways, I haven't had much of an issue staying out of the dreaded boredom state of mind here, either. I have a handful of great roleplay partners that are super sweet and engaging. But yes, if my partners are away or I am caught up on my posts. I find that if I'm feeling bored and try to find roleplays/roleplay partners out of desperation, I end up finding roleplays I'm unhappy with.

I hate using the word bored in this context, because the roleplay itself hasn't made me bored. Maybe I've become disinterested.

With roleplays, I get disinterested fairly... quickly. Part of this is attributed to my diagnosis and me having a constant state of being attracted to everything I see (roleplay-wise) and being overly ambitious. Many times I underestimate my ability to procrastinate and the power of my un-medicated ADD.

I'm so stinkin' lazy that I can't even force myself to try things that I'd like to. I just make up a million excuses for why I can't get out of my comfy hair and make any effort doing anything...

It's pretty toxic honestly, but hopefully if I can get into the groove I can shake this awful habit of mine. An object in motion stays in motion and all that.

Harvestable said:
I'm so stinkin' lazy that I can't even force myself to try things that I'd like to. I just make up a million excuses for why I can't get out of my comfy hair and make any effort doing anything...
It's pretty toxic honestly, but hopefully if I can get into the groove I can shake this awful habit of mine. An object in motion stays in motion and all that.
This is my life.

No Internet at home, no TV. My cell doesn't even get reception.

I'm always socially awkward, so I don't go out much, either.

I just read and write.

I could be ping-ponging between like 10 things simutaneously and I still somehow end up feeling bored, maybe I'm broken idk xD

I agree with... with everyone actually. It's weird like, it doesn't become less interesting,

instead I just lose will to keep up with them, I work so eventually I grow a lack of interest.

Zidlijan said:
I agree with... with everyone actually. It's weird like, it doesn't become less interesting,
instead I just lose will to keep up with them, I work so eventually I grow a lack of interest.
Gotcha. I hear this one a lot. Try one-shot RPs if you could find one. You know, the ones that have one or two scenes.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Gotcha. I hear this one a lot. Try one-shot RPs if you could find one. You know, the ones that have one or two scenes.

[/QUOTE]
That kind irritates me, what I mean is that sometimes the rps get so tiring and I lose will for them

because the partners don't help me along the way and it's very tiring to be doing all the talk and the

plot building and stuff. "We're writing together but it doesn't feel that way" is what I mean.

Zidlijan said:
That kind irritates me, what I mean is that sometimes the rps get so tiring and I lose will for them
because the partners don't help me along the way and it's very tiring to be doing all the talk and the

plot building and stuff. "We're writing together but it doesn't feel that way" is what I mean.
Mm. Understood. This makes sense. The interaction? You want an RP soulmate (8))

I'm not judging.

Welcome to the site by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back