Who's The One?

Sythril

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

tumblr_o41uuzwOcE1u9yxr9o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMIGOD. When I saw those pictures, I imagined Yuu and Kyoko sharing a kiss for the first time and I just--

giphy.gif

Exaaactly! >w<

I can't stop imagining and planning how and when it would happen. ;w;

Like, my mind's spurting so much ideas here and there~

tumblr_inline_n2i41oLrKo1s41z42.gif

This could be us right now:

tumblr_msqkdi517d1snt7lco1_r1_500.gif

Omigosh. I know how you feel!!! I was seriously daydreaming about this rp for the whole day. I didn't even notice that I was giggling to myself for no reason and would have most likely looked like a weirdo. xD

I am still not sorry! ;w; 
Do you know Ao Haru Ride? It's an anime I've been watching, and for some reason, I can see this small inspiration (if not full similarity) for our roleplay(s). >w<

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've been reading the manga as well and I'm even gonna use Tanaka-sensei as the appearance of my new character. >▼<

I'm glad that this was moved >u< I'll do the honor of posting around until you post again ;u;

Do you mind if I add some side/ temporary characters? >u< I might soon~ I won't exactly create large profiles for them. Just basic info, appearance and brief personality, is all. c: Maybe we can add some more drama to this roleplay~ eue

Sure, sure! I'm excited to know who the side characters are. [emoji38]

Thanks, about welcoming me back, by the way. Somehow, my mother has sliiightly calmed down and I can "sneak around" the internet for a while. Oh, and by the way, I'm almost finished with my character for the other rp, I'm just going to finish his background.

That's great! I'm finishing my other character's profile~ And if you want to, you can also create as much side-characters as you want for this roleplay~

Thank you!~

I'm feeling a whole lot better compared to before, thank you very much for your concern. ^u^

It's like going back to when the times were still better.

..is what I thought, but welp. Guess who's dying from embarrassment now?

Since I'm a lazy blob, I just searched for a picture. ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

im sorry, also for giving out a late response.

But initially, Yuu's home is a run-down, two-story apartment. It consists of an L-DK (Living Room, Dining Room, and a Kitchen) in the first floor and some rooms upstairs, and only contains what is essential: sofa, some lamps, a table, and he doesn't have a tv btw. He also didn't bother with paint, so the entire interior of his house is just gray-ish in color from cement.

These are just references.

Delano-Japan-Suburb-024.jpg

(exterior)

suzukakedai%203ldk%201993%20phh3E.jpg

(interior)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back