• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wholesome Chainsaw man roleplay. Reze x Femji/Power x Kobeni/Aki x Angel

GothicGlypso

I am looking for a rp partner for a wholesome Chainsawman roleplay based around one of three ships

Reze x Transfem Denji: this will take place later on after the events of the series (assuming we get a somewhat happy ending-). Reze will find Denji again, and feeling her emotions returning to her, wants to try and reconnect with her. Denji is obviously reluctant though after what had happened last time he let Reze get close, and she’s already very busy in life taking care of Nayuta, but she is still willing to try and give Reze a chance (I can play either)

Power x Kobeni: Kobeni finally gets fed up with Power’s attitude and tries to confront her on it. She soon realizes that Power’s aggression towards her in particular comes from a crush on the Fiend’s side that she doesn’t know how to handle. Kobeni wishing to get Power’s relentless bullying to stop is now trying to get the fiend to admit her feelings for her, but accidentally finds herself falling for power as well (I can play both, but I do a better Power)

Aki x Angel: After a mission, Aki finds the Angel Devil alone in a dark room, clearly upset about something, but he won’t say what. Angel is going through a depressive episode, he hates his body and his powers, he hates that everyone was seemingly scared to touch him. But he found himself feeling strange around Aki, and he appreciated that Aki was seemingly fine risking his life just to feel Angel (I will be playing Angel Devil)

If any of these prompts interest you please message me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back