Whoa there..

WhoaBetty

Hey there,

So, it's been a while since I've had to introduce myself in one of these. I've been a part of many a rp sites in my time, some more deeply involved than others, but this never seems to get easier haha.

~quick facts~

name: Betty

rp types: modern/sci-fi-ish/psychological dramas with just the hint of magic and romance.

house on pottermore: hufflepuff. but let's not read too much into that one.

Music is the one true love of my life.

And when I'm not delving into fake word worlds, I'm in the process of pursuing a degree in Secondary Education (as if I didn't get enough of dealing with high schoolers when I was in high school heh.) And majority of my time during main semesters (when not spent on academics) I'm busy doing sorority things. (let's not read too much into that one either. I'm not your 'typical' sorority girl (; )

I'm sure there's plenty more you love to get to know about me, but we'll leave it at this for now. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like though. I'm sure we'll do great things together. (:

Hello Betty, welcome to RPNation!

If you've ever got questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to bring them to any member of our friendly staff, and we'll do what we can to help you out.

Best of luck with your education, and I hope that you enjoy your time here on RPNation.

Hey Betty!

Secondary education eh?

Now your gonna have to deal with teen angst. yay(?)

Welcome to the site,

make sure to drop by chatbox by clicking the rpnation logo up top, and meet your fellow members :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back