Other Who paved the way for KPop?

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
Okok... so apparently Sunmi said BTS are the reason why Kpop rose to such fame but...
I think it's a bit simplistic considering BTS woulve never even be a thing if other bands wouldnt have made kpop pierce in North America.

Idk about you guys but I personally find that Big Bang and SHinee introduced the west with Kpop, i think BTS created the big hype.

Let me hear ur opinions

ive never really been into kpop so idk the first thing about it BUT i did hear about shinee so much before bts.
bts was hyped up & kinda drowned out everyone else

ive never really been into kpop so idk the first thing about it BUT i did hear about shinee so much before bts.
bts was hyped up & kinda drowned out everyone else
They really do drown out everyone else fosjsofkeodk tbf, great artists but (and i hope i aint gonna get shade for this) i find their songs a bit repetitive .-.

big bang and shinee. all these people obsessing about bts is really getting on my last nerves. bts only came out in 2012??? 2011???
and big bang and shinee have been around since 2006 and 2008.
bts needs to gO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY and let other kpop artists / groups come to the u.s because i haTE BTS So muCh ( :

ARMY = ENGAGED
big bang and shinee. all these people obsessing about bts is really getting on my last nerves. bts only came out in 2012??? 2011???
and big bang and shinee have been around since 2006 and 2008.
bts needs to gO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY and let other kpop artists / groups come to the u.s because i haTE BTS So muCh ( :
Oml aejeong is gonna get so much shade for that comment LMFAO

“Go back to their country” 💀

i don't really care tbh ,, it's so true though

like geT Y'ALL ELECTRIC HAIRED RAINBOW HEADASS BACK TO SOUTH KOREA

Oml aejeong is gonna get so much shade for that comment LMFAO

“Go back to their country” 💀
bts has done some pretty shady stuff tho from what i've heard
being racists n whatnot
I MEAN...... idk if any of what ive heard is true but
theyre certainly not a group id ever stan

bts has done some pretty shady stuff tho from what i've heard
being racists n whatnot
I MEAN...... idk if any of what ive heard is true but
theyre certainly not a group id ever stan

Arent koreans in general pretty racist? XP i mean ive heard this from koreans and korean lovers, apparently its engrained in their culture that they have achieved the best of what culture can be or sometbing like that

they said the n word in one of their songs
and nOBODY CARED-- Bun Bun

yeh, sure their videos are cool i guess??? i don't really watch them,,

the worst thing is,, is that they laugh about it like it doesn't offend people
bUT OK

they could also just not really understand what theyre saying considering english isnt their first language & also
they might not know the history behind it.
or they could totally understand and theyre just rude.
who knows.

BTS did a lot of oopsies especially in their early debut era. But they’ve definitely evolved from that. They made apologies

well ,, i mean they should know??? they almost all do it
especially when exo made a racist remark about a slave on their v-live

well it would be right for rm to apologize anyways
he's the one in the group who knows the most english

I hope they have. They’re obviously not perfect but given their love yourself message and they haven’t gotten in any serious trouble

I got nothing against BTS but yeah it’s not fair that they get the most Western recognition when other groups work just as hard or even harder. Then again I don’t know the industry well enough to be making assumptions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back