• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One โ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ...โž - 1x1 characters

honeysweetest.co

WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE???
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Royal Pink

the brightest.

name.

charlot lovelock

n. names.

pinky

gender.

male he/him

age.

occupation.

crown prince

Loving you's just getting harder and harder to do. Cause my head says no but my phone keeps calling you. And you never pick up unless youโ€™ve got nothing to do. But you say that you want me much as I want you. Over and over like it's Red rover.

the lights in my roomed dimmed

Born the first born son of the Lovelock rulers, there has never been a day since Charlot had left the castle walls. His parents is extremely overprotective of Chartot, the future ruler of the Lovelock Kingdom must be held in the upmost standard and protection. Expected to lead the Lovelock Kingdom when his father steps down, every lesson he took was done with persise puntuation. Swordsmenship, Calligraphy, Language, everything was shoved into the crown princes' head. Chartot was naive and skittish child, the tales told by his parents scared of the history of his Lovelock ansestors. They all seemed like regal warriors who could strike him down if he did any wrongdoing. So, he followed every instruction gave to him by his parents and palace staff to avoid the doom.

A notable good boy in the castle, Charlot kept up with his parent's expectations for twenty-three years. His status as a crown prince wasn't announced until five years after his eighteenth birthday. Not because there was an accident, but his parents thrived to which they thought best that Charlot's identity was kept under cover. However, as much as he wanted to stay in the Lovelock castle, a hero's life was calling to him.

as I try to smile

Try to smile once a day to chase them away

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

fc: merold from fragaria memories
played by honeysweetest.co​

Last edited:

Lucky Bunny

the darkest.

name.

hiroshii miyabi

n. names.

two of spades

gender.

male he/him

age.

occupation.

fashion designer

an unlucky child you are. drowning in the depth of your own despair, unable to get out and save yourself yet you decide to soak in your own tears. the very tears you swore never let anyone see emptied out of your core, leaving it void of anything.

you ask how does love feel like?

A dark despair had always loomed over a group of the Miyabi royalty when they were forced out of their lands. Their bloodline has always been stained with death and bloodshed since theyโ€™d taken refuge in the Lovelock Kingdom after The Eyeless War, forever ripping them from their ice carvings and moulding them into little card soldiers. They all wanted to go back, every single generation wanted to return to their frosty climate but that day never came.

Hiroshii is the only child that has joined them since the years they had stayed in the Lovelock Kingdom. Every family member that he'd known had died of either suicide or of natural causes. So, left as an orphan when his father died when he was sixteen, Hiroshii was forced to join a facility to undergo training to be a palace guard. Being sorted in the Spades Factor of Physical Strength and Army, he was crowned the Two of Spades, another soldier for the frontlines. Very unwilling to work with those of the enemy kingdom, Hiroshii made constant attempts to escape the facility with little to no luck.

Four years has passed since Hiroshii had been trapped in the facility before a group of villains broke through it's walls, looking for the Spear of Spades. Panic rushed through everyone's veins as they tried to vanquish the threats. Yet they took everything they were here for, even convincing Hiroshii to join them for their cause. Now as a villain and a newfound freedom, Hiroshii searches for a way out from the kingdom while working as a fashion designer.

but i have no idea myself

the sun is shining when it's not supposed to

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

fc: HiMERU from ensemble stars
played by Daylight Fantasy​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back