• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒢𝑜𝒹? (1 ROLE OPEN)

e v i

i luv love
Roleplay Type(s)
disclaimer: the themes/information in this potential roleplay will sometimes not be biblically accurate (the roles/depictions of angels particularly). this is a work of fiction with a lot of creative freedoms taken. it is not meant to be taken seriously. there are dark themes explored in the roleplay but all are just fictitious little ramblings and nothing more. religion and spirituality is something private to each user. this roleplay is in no way attempting to dismantle, disrespect, or override one's belief system. it is pure fun and angst!

• U
    mbra

directed by... evi ღ!

theology, psychological thriller, angels, mystery, introspection, free will, good and evil

Where is God?

Where is God?

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

sorry, guys, i got kind of lazy on the rules. if people are interested, i will expand more obviously. pls be interested. i'm shooting my shot. and i, um, love this lil idea of mine!
edit: ahh i forgot to mention! i know the archangels have specific preferences for gender/sex in their descriptions simply because that's what i have envisioned for them in my little evi brain. however, i am flexible if you connect with a character and are dead set on having them be an opposing gender/sex -- and if your app is good. which it probably will be. <3

Last edited:
yay! i’m happy to have garnered some interest. i will wait for a few more people to hopefully voice their interest and then i will make the APPS and OOC thread. 😁

161367adb7602e9e413d099abe2198e6090b4616.png

good heavens (ahaha), we are getting closer and closer!

Nom nom nom omg this rp is DELICIOUS I’m slamming my interest on the table

SUPER SPECIAL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
the APPS and OOC pages are up! they are also linked in the interest check thread! i cannot wait to see everyone's ideas!

omg hey guys! kind of awkward but...
WE NEED SOMEONE TO APPLY FOR MICHAEL!
(the rp has not started yet btw! so it is not daunting! <3)

Last edited:
oh my god guys this is so awkward and cringe but.
MICHAEL and RAPHAEL are open to apply for! 🤗

apps look great! i am going to wait a bit longer for someone to apply for Michael. :)

Oh hey! I actually had a few questions, I was wondering whether I should ask them here or in OOC?
u can ask them anywhere!

apps look great! i am going to wait a bit longer for someone to apply for Michael. :)

u can ask them anywhere!

hi ! currently making a sheet for Micheal, how is the inflow looking for apps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back