Chitchat Where are you from?

Live In Chicago, Illinois or in my Opinion Narnia. Just moved here 6 months ago. So different from where I use to live.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL, let's see.

I was born in the U.S., grew up in Brasil from age two to sixteen (while living in a few other South American countries for short periods of time, as well), moved to Scotland and eventually went to university there from sixteen to twenty-three, and now I'm in the U.S. for my post-doc. 8|

giphy.gif
From the U.S.A, and wouldn't have it any other way

Born in Brasil, brought here to the U.S. when I was three, and I've been living here since.

Philadelphia is a majestic place. I hear we have the freest bell out of all of the United States.

Go Steelers woot

Born in San Diego, California born and raised, moved to Phoenix, Arizona lived there for 16 years. Then Chicago, Illinois. I miss California.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Surain said:
Born in Brasil, brought here to the U.S. when I was three, and I've been living here since.
Philadelphia is a majestic place. I hear we have the freest bell out of all of the United States.
WOOHOO BRAZILIANS. *sambas* Oh. Wait. I'm in America now.

Cheeseburgers! Hersheys! Absurdly large soft drinks! (This weird stuff called peanutbutter?)! Etc., etc., etc.

Weird stuff? Wow the other side of the world can be strange. Absurdly large drinks, oh wow.

DeathToAllBetrayers

BadBlood said:
I'm going on a trip over to Hawaii this year. How can I blend in and be less tourist-y? Any tips?
Your first mistake was not being born in Hawaii. There's nothing you can do.

BadBlood said:
Sir, I am a lady and I shall act like one. If I wasn't from here, I'd probably be scared of all the toxic things, too. But I was born here, so when the giant spiders come in from the rain, I just leave 'em there.
But, once again, to the best of my knowledge, I am not a serial killer.
What? What? I don't get what just happened? Is this an inside joke? I'm reading the words but I don't get it??

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What? What? I don't get what just happened? Is this an inside joke? I'm reading the words but I don't get it??

[/QUOTE]
The inside joke is that BadBlood is actually a serial killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back