• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Where are the last of the heroes?

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I’m back with another concept idea for those who are interested. Like always this is available to fandoms if we discuss it, bit other then that it’s oc. So first thing first the rules.
-I’m 18 so i prefer being an adult to if you want romance.
-Please be able to do at the very least three lines per response. I mirror or do 1-5 paragraphs
-If you have any idea or things you want to happen please talk with me.
That’s all for them since I don’t have a lot of rules mainly cause I’m low quality I guess. Anyways this isnt a rule, but I’m open for ooc or sharing memes if that’s your thing. So here’s the plot concept. Please be willing to plot with me and build the world more.
Everyone knows that the good guys lost. This was a fact parents have taught for years to past along with the stories of how the sun wasn’t something that man controlled. The world was changed when the villains won the biggest war known to man their powers were just to much to handle. They now control everything and even limit how much people can see the sun. The resistance that trying to stop them has made little to no progress, but they believe that it can change when certain individuals begin showing their own powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back