• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings When you read way too many manhwas.. (mxf/mxm)

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi yes hello, i need help to feed this obsession of mine.

Since all lovely manhwas i read are all binged to the point of t.b.c, let us make our own twist or perhaps grab all the ideas to play it out to our hearts content! (Stop me before i binge read everything and have nothing left to read!)

Now now, theres always rules here and there but let me get you the plots i have in mind first then we talk about the rules later.

However the biggest dealmaker or breaker would be that i expect our character face claim pic would be befitting to that in what you see in manhwas! So no realistics or cartoons!

That aside, lets get down to the genres!

I don't care what type of pairing we go, i will always play as a male character and for your part thats all up to you lmao...yeah.

Romance - fantasy

Medieval

"Can a knight be the empress/emperor's consort too?"

My oc is a knight who guards your character who is an empress/emperor, they are a rookie knight but they want to have a place in the empress's/emperor's harem. An orphaned commoner who is keen to hold the the majesty's hand, despite theres already 4 other men who are all great nobles, even princes of a nearby kingdom. How would the empress/emperor deal with this?

"The lady/lord forced to marry a tyrannical crowned prince!?"

Your oc, the lady/lord who is betrothed to the tyrannical crown prince of the royal kingdom they are a part of. No one likes the crowned prince since he is a cold-heartless scum, always easy to anger and would always resort to violence. As a masquerade ball is held to commemorate the event, will this be the moment for the lady/lord to make the crowned prince hate them hard enough and break off the engagement or will something else unfold?

Fantasy

Medieval

"The mysterious helper for the great Knight to defeat the demon king."

My oc is a travelling mercenary that happens to join forces with your character who is the great knight, he will be by the knight's side along with their team mates and pave their way to bring down the forces of the demon king one by one. Avenging the fallen kingdom that the great knight once protected, made possible with the help of this mysterious mercenary. Oddly enough it seems the mercenary knows the demon king quite well, could he be truly an ally or was he a spy sent by the demon king himself? Would they end up having to point their weapons against each other?

And thats all the plots i am able to write up now, theres always more but those should suffice for now yeah?

Okay to the rules

RULES

1. No, please no godmod, derailing or whatever you call it. You control your character and i control mine kay? Though we can both control npcs to our hearts content.

2. Please able to write atleast a paragraph, not the teeny tiny paragraph come on. A decent sized one and if you can write more then the better. A few typo and such i dont mind, just dont write in first person cause thats confusing as heck to me.

3. Follow the forum rules so watch out for that.

4. Please dearest everything, lets plot it together, i want both of us to be really invested in this and we both feed each other some crazy shenanigans okay? Make twist, make multiple characters! Make interesting characters! Also create a world of your own to fit into mine! The sky the limit really.

5. Ooc chat geeking and nerding about rp or anything at all to keep me interested and also that we can connect with each other is extremely encouraged, i know im akward but we can be awkward together!

6. And please understand that i might need more than just a few post a week, i need someone who cant wait to just kick it into gear like me and posting frequently is a quality i definitely love! Dont worry though, i also understand that life can be a butt so as long as you say something i can wait. So just communicate with me.

7. HAVE FUN!

Okay that should be all for now, please commment here or dm me if you're interested on any of the plots above or you can pitch some ideas of your own!

Sincerely, the master of boredom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back