• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern * ~ ` ~ * When you hurt under the surface like troubled water running cold; well, time can heal, but this won't * ~ ` ~ *

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️
8976BBAB-264D-481C-8F12-F399BFC8208A.jpeg

So, before you go
Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go

“Stop running away from me, you’re bleeding!” The words barely seem to leave the frozen edges of her lips as the crisp wind blew past her causing her to pull the wet fabric around her quivering body. Dark hues looked to the figure before her. He seemed miles away in the dead of the night; soft white flakes of snow piercing both of their already shaking bodies as she looked upon him with concern. This had been going on for hours; chasing him down to allow her to help him. And with every step she took towards him, it seemed as if he was ten steps further away. But here they were, the barren trees creating a haunting outline as the moon shone upon them. And finally, it seemed that he was slowing down. The shaky nature of his dark steps upon the glimmering snow encompassed by the dark sky told her that he was tired; but she knew that wouldn’t stop him. He was too determined to distance himself from her no matter the cost to the both of them. No matter what he had made it clear that the path he had chosen was one that was dangerous and didn’t include her. Droplets of crimson clashed upon the white shadows of his footprints, a gentle gasp escaping her lips as she watched him fall to his knees. Her heart aching as her feet brought her swiftly to him before she could even think. In the moonlight she could make out the depth of the gash, the amount of blood upon his hands as he covered his face to hide the wound from her. Slowly reaching out her hand, her eyes filled with tears as he pushed it away and got back to his feet.

“I can’t be the same person doing this. You know that.” He mumbled, the crunching of the snow beneath his boots sounding loudly in her ears as she watched him walk away.

* ~ * I do not have a plot in mind. Send me your ideas after you have read over my rules and expectations. Thank you <3 * ~ *

RULES

1.) Activity: I'm looking for someone or a plot to inspire me to write more frequently than I am at the moment. Sometimes I can reply multiple times a day, sometimes I don't respond for a couple days... I am understanding if this is the same for you! :) :)

3.) DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION! I can write a minimum of two to three paragraphs but probably won't write more than six unless we're doubling. Also, please know how to spell and use grammar correctly. I’m not asking for perfection; I just want to be able to read what you wrote.

4.) NO GHOSTING! Please communicate with me if you don’t like my style, my ideas, my character, etc. It’s fine! Not everything is going to be an amazing story. Just tell me so I’m not disappointed in the long run and wondering what happened and why you left.

5.) COMMUNICATION! Brainstorming, random talk and thoughts about our roleplay – I love it ALL! Heck, even OOC talk is fine by me; just talk to me P.S. If I love our roleplay, I will SPAM you – if you can’t handle it, we probably won’t get along XD Also please don’t add any side characters without asking me first! Thanks!

6.) RP NATION/DISCORD! I do have discord but I will do ooc chat/plotting/rping on there. <3

7.) MESSAGE ME! If you find a plot you like, but want to tweak a few things, ask me. If you don’t see a plot you like, but love my character, message me and we can try to brainstorm a plot. I’m always open for ideas! <3

8.) SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! Seriously, it's the worst feeling when you plot out everything, write the first post, and then the other person doesn't reply. Please don't message me if you're planning on not responding.

9.) If you FULLY read the rules, please send me a message with your favorite color in the subject and a writing sample! Thanks! <3

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

Let me start off by saying that I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time now (over 15 years). I'm 21+, married, and on this website because my husband went back to school last year which leaves me bored most nights XD I will chat your ear off about plot ideas, send you music/pictures which are relevant for our plot and I am looking for that in a partner as well. I really want to find long term RP’s. I am committed, like seriously, ive been doing one roleplay on this website for a year now and another one for ten months. I LOVE THAT TYPE OF DEDICATION! <3 Last but not least, I’m pretty easy going (I do like to curse in OOC chat and in RP's), just don’t be mean or rude and we should get along fine :) Also, since it’s an M/F roleplay, I will be playing the female.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR
- M/F (I will be playing the female as listed above)
- Slice of Life
- Modern/Realistic (humans only please!)
- 21 +
- Slow burn
- Romance
- Dark Themes (Suicide/Abuse/Substance use, etc)
- Drama
- Angst
- Plot/Character development​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back