• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Touch is Too Much (CLOSED)

Ariasama

Writing = Happiness
Hello everyone! I go by Aria, and I have a character that I've been itching to use in a supernatural FxM romance RP. The basic premise is that she has the ability to feel other people's emotions upon touching them. Because of this, she has isolated herself from others. One night, she happens to meet a supernatural being that senses there is something different about her (a demon or an angel would be awesome, but I'm open to other types of creatures as well). I was thinking it would be fun if she didn't realize that the person she'd met was a supernatural until later on. I'm open to discussing this plot more with anyone who is interested! I'm only looking for one partner for this RP, as having multiple stories with the same plot would get confusing.

About me:
  • I'm in my mid-twenties and would prefer to RP with someone 21+.
  • I don't do NSFW. I fade to black.
  • I only use OCs and would like my partners to do the same. I just don't resonate with fandom characters. No self-inserts please.
  • I average 1-3 paragraphs per post and can commit to responding once every couple days if not more often than that.
  • I only write in 3rd person past tense and would prefer that my partners to do the same.
  • I write in PMs. No forums.
Anyway, that's all I have for now. Please message me and we can work out the extra details! I look forward to hearing from you!

This idea sounds really exciting to me, and I'd love to discuss it with you. I have a unique creature that might work well for this. If you're still open, feel free to fire me a dm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back