When the Dead Returns

Quick note, my character is in uniform because he was still in the military when it all fell apart. Assigned to protect a place where his squad eventually died .

@EmilyPower , @LyraDark

Hey guys, im not like....the gm or anything. But last time i checked, this was a zombie rp...not a fashion shoot. Those pictures are freaking models, and i think one of you even put Victoria Justice as your picture. Please, for all of us that wish to join here...edit accordingly.

I know. I tried to found a picture that could make sense for this kind of RP, but couldn't find anything. I really tried, I spent one hour just on trying to find a picture. But I will look again and probably find something that suits it better. And sorry.

Oh, don't worry about it. I do understand, and I hope mine didn't sounded rude, if it did, sorry.

hahaha. all is well. Victoria Justice just happened to survive the Zombie Apocalypse and now goes by another name. lol. So we are all good. Everybody is accepted. Just post whenever you want.

I'll change the appearance of my character soon enough. I just need to crop the other characters out of the picture. But it will be a CG character.

Hey everybody, don't forget to go easy on the weapon pick ups. REmeber, there are millions of people running around doing the same thing so don't act like it was your idea to raid it first. I'm not saying it's impossible, what i am saying is that take it easy in the future. It's always easier for you to get melee weapon, but guns are a totally different story. just keep that in mind. Same thing applies to food. also keep in mind that everything just happened so you are still going to have a lot of normal humans running around still. humans don't really get scarce until about a week or two. so yeah

@Noyeh if you dont mind, could you right a little more about your character in personality. Also, if you dont mind changing his name and weapon. Everything just happened so pretend your a normal joe, with a normal name. If you want a nickname, explain it in your post. also, unless you have a back story that explains why you have such a weapon being that you dont have an occupation, then you should get rid of it and look into more conventional items that you will so happen to find unless like some characters already had them due to their "occupation". So yea. Hahah. glad to have you with. Look forward to your writing style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back