• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ž๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ (แดx๊œฐ)(แดแด„xแดแด„)(สŸ๊œฐ : ๊œฐ)

Saheylu

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ต๐“พ
889b038afdb027d4d3f19296575fc9a8.gif

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ž๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

โœจWho would've thought the rough around the edges ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž musician falling for the kind-hearted ๐’ข๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“ โœจ

Hello! You can call me Gia ๐Ÿ’œ I'm looking for someone to collaborate on the tale as old as time. Your stereotypical bad boy with a rebellious nature with a passion for music, falling in love with your stereotypical good girl who's sweet, diligent, and responsible and having the contrasting personalities. I think it would be great to have a slow burn watching both characters grow enjoying the dynamic we create and see where the story takes us. If you're interested feel free to message me, I'll happily RP on RPNation but do prefer discord. With the right person I can see this story having a lot of potential, and exploring the dynamic of opposites attracting.

๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ

Hey everyone! I'm Gia and am happy you've made it this far! I wanted to tell you guys a little about myself so you can gauge if you think we could be a good match. I'm a woman in my early twenties who only RPs with 18+ individuals when it comes to one x one especially if there is romance involved. I can plot or just talk to my RP partners daily, when it comes to having actual replies for the thread I typically have a few out a week ending on the situation. I do write at least multiple paragraphs per reply, and would appreciate a one paragraph minimum but absolutely more the merrier but prefer quality over quantity. I'm always open and honest about my muse and if I'm going to be busy and won't be able to write for a bit which isn't often. I left the story relatively vague since I would love for the build up to me plotted out as a unit and didn't want to just plan out your character for you, after all she's your character. I do love myself faceclaims, if I'm awfully interested in my RP I'll probably be out here making Pinterest boards and music playlist since I'm a complete nerd. I have so much more I want to say but it all very on the person! I'll happily talk about everything more through messages if you're interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back