• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When I Kissed the Teacher

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Inspired by a song from the 1976 hit by Abba.

And a post someone made on the video on YouTube.
When I was in school this song was a hit . We were in a science class and singing this song. The teacher came over to tell us to be quiet. My classmate puckered up her lips to kiss our young male teacher who quickly said " I'm not going to kiss you!" And walked quickly away.

This story is about such a teacher. It was a science class (chemistry or physics) during the girl’s senior year. The teacher was a long term substitute filling in for the remainder of a school year for an older teacher who had fallen ill.

The substitute was rather young (early 20s at oldest). The girl had flirted a little at the end of class. But the guy resisted temptation, telling her to try again, perhaps when she wasn’t jailbait, or his student, and someone he could lose his job over for a simple kiss.

Our story begins after graduation. The girl decided to go and see the teacher once more. Exactly how that goes is up for discussion. He was just a substitute.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.

Hmm, I usually have that written into my RP descriptions.

I always do male roles. Female roles tend to be NPCs for me.

Yep, haven’t heard from other person in over a week. So opening it up for you.

Busy at work at the moment. Will check in later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back