When Heaven Meets Hell~

Ermehgerd. Such Plot. MUST JOIN.

As much as I want to play a bad boy from Infernus, I think I'll go with a manly man from Caelum.
xD

If we can reserve roles, I'd like to save a spot in case someone beats me too it. O:

Totally haven't seen you in forever Jewel, glad to see your still around. I throughly love the plot, and can't wait for you to post up the character sheets. Ironically to the the post, I was gonna ask you if you did want to rp again.

Thanks for the invite

~Mend =]

I'M DONE. HAHA. I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED.

I'm normally crazy busy on Fridays and Sundays.
xD So happy I finished the profile, but I'm super iffy on Rhett's back-story. I'm probably going to change it later on. 
GUISE. WE HAVEN’T PLOTTED YET. A roleplay without plotting is like a grilled cheese sandwhich without cheese. ;-;

*cough*

I was hoping that Rhett would have some history with some of the people from Caelum, or at least a buddy to talk to.

And we gotta discuss the futures of our peeps.

Anyone down for plotting? :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh I'm sorry I'm so late, I got an overwhelming amount of schoolwork after Easter. I'm gunna post now, though. By the way, do I need one of those character banner thingies?

*Copies and pastes

I'M SO SORRY.

I've been doing a butt load testing this week and totally lost track of time, as well as sleep. =.=

I tried to get on yesterday, but Chrome kept crashing, and internet was just being slow overall. It still is at the moment as well. (Using my phone right now) I'LL TRY TO GET A POST UP AS SOON AS POSSIBRU

Sorry I haven't been on guys, I've been on spring break this week and - I'm as surprised about it as anyone - I've actually had a social life *faints from shock* I'll be good from now on though, I promise.

Ermehgerd, you guys are fast. :b I'll be throwing in a post later today, after school.

Yay Mondays...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back