Provolone
Tomatoes
Onions
Spinach
Mayo
Lettuce
Mustard
Pickles

Ooh subway is personally my favorite fast food chain. I loove the wraps, they need to make a footlong wrap. Anyways heres my order:

Wrap (usually green)
Bacon (Why not)
Meatballs
Black olives
Tomatoes.

If there isnt time to get this, i’ll stoop down for a good old tuna sandwhich. Surprisingly, those are really the only two orders i’ve ever gotten from subway i can remember at the moment.

my go to order:
footlong chicken strips on herbs and cheese bread, toasted with pepperjack cheese, marinara, and pepperoni added on
i dont typically put veggies on it, but i add southwest sauce, a little bit of buffalo sauce, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper

Ooh subway is personally my favorite fast food chain. I loove the wraps, they need to make a footlong wrap. Anyways heres my order:

Wrap (usually green)
Bacon (Why not)
Meatballs
Black olives
Tomatoes.

If there isnt time to get this, i’ll stoop down for a good old tuna sandwhich. Surprisingly, those are really the only two orders i’ve ever gotten from subway i can remember at the moment.
If I ate meat I would do this order. And you should try the broccoli soup! They have at some Subway stores, its beyond delicious.

Oh I love the marinara meatball sandwich . I like adding American cheese to it, Parmesan, and oregano. It really has a great taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back